Mandatum Asset Management Ltd (“MAM”) is a new asset management company that was formed by combining Sampo Group’s proprietary balance sheet, client assets and the investments operations from Sampo plc and Mandatum Life. MAM offers discretionary and consultative wealth management and manages various investment strategies within the core areas - Credit, Alternatives and Equity selection. MAM’s direct clients are Nordic and European institutional and UHNWI investors, other client segments are covered through selected distribution networks. Mandatum Asset Management belongs to Sampo Group and is a sister company to Mandatum Life Insurance Company Ltd. At inception, MAM will manage around 24bn euros and employ 100 investment professionals.
We are looking for finance and investment professional. You ideally have extensive theoretical knowledge, several years of relevant work experience in investments or financial markets, and a strong ambition to develop yourself further. You have a natural interest in relevant technologies, including the technical details.
Your role as Senior Analyst
As a Senior Analyst, you work closely with the Portfolio Management teams. Your main task is to produce and develop our investment reporting practices. The team monitors our investment risk limits and develops investment data infrastructure with the Business Technology team.
To succeed in the position, we expect you to have the following qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant work experience from data or risk management, middle office, consulting or similar, preferably from the financial sector
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments and markets overall
- Good knowledge of portfolio risk and return analysis, both in theory and in practice
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Ability to handle large masses of financial and market data
- Good knowledge and practical experience of SQL, other programming languages or statistical tools, such as R and Python, are considered as an advantage
- Hardworking, self-motivated, and team-minded
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English, other languages are considered as a plus
What we offer you
We offer you a variety of interesting tasks and excellent opportunities for professional growth in a stimulating work environment with highly skilled colleagues as well as competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with salary request by Sunday December 5th. For additional information on the position, please contact Head of Business Development and Analysis Mikko Luoto at +358443338811 on November 24th at 9-10.